Saturday, December 9, 2017

Blog 4 Just How Harmful Donald Trump’s Wall Would Be?



On October 19, 2017, Times posted an article titled Please Understand Just How Harmful Donald Trump’s Wall Would Be. Teresa Puente has an MFA degree in Creative Writing from Columbia College Chicago and a bachelor’s degree with a double major in journalism and political science from Indiana University-Bloomington. I believe her education and the company she works for gives her argument about the wall hurting the country a lot credibility. I think her audiences are all the immigrants who will be affected by this decision and also the American people because their taxes will be used to pay for the wall. This wall will affect the whole country economically. It will also create conflict with Mexico because Donald Trump wants Mexico to pay for it. Teresa drove the 2000 miles wall and talked to the people who lived around it and she used it as evidence on her paper. I agree with all of her argument I am a strong supporter of not building a wall because it will only cause conflict and economic instability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreamland for the Powerful

Before I came to the United States I knew this country as the country were dreams came true. Yet the more time I live here the more I see d...