Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Blog 6 Voting Day Should Be A Holiday


I agree with Jocelyn Hernandez that there are many people who do not vote because they have to work. Many people get out of work late or once they get out of work they are too tired to go make a line and just want to go home and rest. Even though I agree with you on making voting day a holiday I am afraid that many businesses will not recognize that day. Many businesses are open during Thanksgiving even though is an important holiday for families to be together. Maybe it could become part of employees’ rights to get a day to vote. I believe that the number of voters would definitely increase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreamland for the Powerful

Before I came to the United States I knew this country as the country were dreams came true. Yet the more time I live here the more I see d...